|F&DRS Member's Award
- Only fully paid up members are eligible for this award.
- The Award is also available to Short Wave Listeners (SWLs)
fully paid up club members.
- No cross band or mixed mode QSO's will be accepted.
- All applications must be submitted to the Awards Manager
- A list showing full log book details, ie date, times, mode,
band, the claimed callsign, signal report and the Award Class
- The Awards are free but donations will be welcome to cover
cost of printing, etc.
- The Award is given at the discretion of the
Farnborough and District Radio Society.
- QSO's submitted shall spell out the following "Farnborough
and District Radio Society", a total of 34 QSO's.
- The letter of the callsign to qualify is the first letter
following the last numeral in the suffix. Example; G4FRS
"F" qualifies for the "F", G2DX will qualify
for the "D", etc to make up the name.
- The award is issued for each single band/mode in HF, VHF or
UHF, for example 80M/CW, 20M/SSB 2M/VHF, etc.